Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Favorite Movie






I saw one movie during this summer vacation. I saw The Sky Crawlers the movie theater.
The Sky Crawlers was directed by Oshii Mamoru. His famous works were Koukaku kidoutai and Innocence. He said” I want to tell the meaning of living to a young person” This movie is beautiful animation movie. The scene of the battle of the fighter is very exciting. It was nominated by Venetia. This work has the original. Between original and work are a little difference. The original a International Film Festival. I think this is his masterpiece. A theme song is sung by Ayaka. She is a very nice Japanese singer-songwriter is Hiroshi MORI. He is a very famous writer. I like to read his writing books. The Sky Crawlers series is typical series. It made me think about one's significance of existence.




The work stage is fighter pilot hero in the near future. Background of work story is a war but fighter is not countries but companies. This movie main character is children who don’t get old eternally called “Kirudore”. They have to do war as the show in the world of the peace of the eternity. This movie starts at the main character who moved from the new base and meets a woman commander. They attracted each other.

This movie voice actor is Rinko Kikuchi, Ryo Kase and Chiaki kuriyama. Rinko Kikuchi is a famous movie actress. She performed to Babel. She was nominated to Best Actress in a Supporting Role candidate of Academy Award in this work. Ryo Kase is actor. He performed many Japanese movies and widely genre. Chiaki kuriyama is a female talent, a model, and an actress. She performed many movie and drama. Because she is a beautiful woman, she is often criticized with cool beauty.

At the end I have never seen an interesting movie than The Sky Crawlers.

2 comments:

takka said...

Some of my friends also watched the movie, so I want to watch the movie.

ni-yan said...

I was not interested in this movie at first. But I went to the site of "The sky crawlers",then I want to see as soon as possible. And I want to know the meaning of "kirudore".